It's that time of the year for you to start getting ready for the up coming season. This recipe is a fast and easy Chicken recipe that your kids and all of your guests will gobble up! Check out these Sweet N Spicy Cutlets that take 20 minutes to make and are baked not fried!
- 1 1/2 pounds Thin Cutlets
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Lay cutlets flat in a pan.
- Mix together all sauce ingredients.
- Pour over cutlets.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 20 minutes.