Need some comfort food? Try these heaven double chocolate chip muffins from @baked.by.batya
Find this an many other delicious recipes on their Instagram.
Shop all ingredients at a discounted price on the Dependable Website at the link in our bio!
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup soy milk (or any milk substitute)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips (plus more to top muffins)
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center, and place wet ingredients inside.
- Using a handheld whisk, mix until fully incorporated.
- Do not over mix.
- Using a spatula, fold in chocolate chips
- For regular size muffins, scoop into 12 to 16 muffin cups
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425° and then for approx. 10 minutes at 350°
- Make sure center is set and a toothpick comes out mostly clean