REALLY FLUFFY PANCAKES for Sunday Morning Breakfast! @for_love_of_food Go ahead and print out the recipe, add all of the ingredients to your cart and get cooking. The freshest blueberries delivered right to your door, the richest chocolate chips, and butter. . . Dependable carries Pareve and Non-Pareve.
1 1/2 cups flour
3 tbsp butter or oil
2 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 1/4 cup milk
3/4 tsp salt
Add mini chocolate chips or blueberries!
- Crack the 2 eggs into a large mixing bowl
- While you are whisking your eggs together, add your oil or butter. Make sure you have your butter at room temperature to ensure it mixes with the eggs.
- Start adding your dry ingredients, making sure to keep the batter in motion. You don't want the batter to sit long the smoother the better.
- Once your dry ingredients are added to the egg and butter mix, start slowly pouring in the milk. You choose the amount of thickness that you would like the batter to come out.
- Make sure your pan or griddle is lightly coated with oil or butter,
- Pour your batter to the desired circumference
- Added either your blueberries or chocolate chip, or both. . . why not? (Let us know how it tasted!)
- Wait for the pancakes to start to bubble at the surface, flip and alone one minutes for the other side to fully cook the pancake.
- Serve with the topping of your choice