From the wonderful duo of Spicebetweenus. You can find this and many of their amazing recipes on their Instagram page . Remember, you can order everything from the website.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoons grated ginger or frozen ginger cube
- 1 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup toasted sesame oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Add the oil to a hot pan.
- Add the ground chicken, sprinkle the salt over the chicken, and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon until no longer pink.
- Stir in the minced garlic and ginger, raise the heat to medium high, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the chili garlic paste and brown sugar and cook for 30 seconds.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, and cornstarch and chicken stock in a bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Lower the heat to medium low, and let bubble and thicken for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sesame seeds.