These OATMEAL LOTUS SQUARES from @dliciousdishes, follow them on Instagram for new and innovative recipes that are going to become your new favorites. These are perfect for breakfast or snack and are sort-of healthy!⠀
Shop all ingredients you need and more at Dependable Food #alwaysdependable⠀
- 1 3/4 sticks margarine, softened⠀
- 1 1/2 cup flour⠀
- 1 1/2 cup oats⠀
- 1 cup brown granulated sugar⠀
- 1 tsp baking powder⠀
- 1/2 tsp salt⠀
- Lotus cookie butter⠀
- In a bowl, mix by hand all ingredients except lotus. ⠀
- Press 3/4 of the mixture into a lined 9x13 pan. ⠀
- Heat lotus butter in the microwave for 10-20 seconds, pour some over the oatmeal and gently spread over the surface.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mixture onto the lotus. ⠀
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes, until light brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.⠀